Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hello Again

Ah, well my friends, it's been a while. I don't have much time for it anymore, but I do so enjoy it.
I've looked at many a blogsite to find a new home, now that I've officially left Mindsay. (If you don't know mindsay, you should check it out. Great community.) But I digress. This blog is about me. My life. I will attempt to avoid political and religious affiliations. Other than that, well, all I can say is 'It's all gravy'.

Next thing I need to do is learn how to customize this blog. I don't want anything fancy, just something nice to look at, you know, all looks, no substance.
Yeah, right. I wish.

1 comment:

Mommy blogger said...

Hi Deb..It's me Jay. I'm so glad I got your blog URL. Now I can leave you messages here too. Hugs and kisses to the family & talk with you soon..
Aloha,j..